Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Hockey Quotes





The Hockey Quotes is based on motivational quotes which will inspire billions of hockey lovers around the world. 
These hockey quotes will motivate hockey players on daily to daily life, not only the hockey players but also every enthusiastic and upcoming sportsperson.

I know you must be wondering why I wrote this book , well the major reason behind this work is that, hockey is getting less popular day by day in the world. That's why I am trying to create a revolution among the youngsters, not only just youngsters but every living beings in this world. I want to dedicate every part of my life to give back the old status to this game because this is the one and only game which creates magic and glory among the players and the dedicated viewers

" YOU CAN TAKE BLOOD OUT OF MY BODY, 
           BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE HOCKEY OUT OF MY SOUL."

Get your copy of "Hockey Quotes" today at Amazon.com   


No comments:

Post a Comment